Calling all runners AND non runners! The Six Pack Series Winter Westminster 5k event is this coming weekend. What’s great about this event is that runners can enter at their own pace running a mile in the first event and adding a mile at each event. It’s designed for entry level runners and walkers, but still a great race for those avid runners!
Saturday, January 25, 2020
Westminster Promenade Terrace
(It will be on the south side across from the Westin Hotel and by the fountain/stage)
- Advanced Registration: Adults – $25
- Advanced Registration: Kids 12 and under – $15
- Advanced Registration: 13-18 and 70 and older – $20
- Registration on Race Day: $30 (For all ages)
- 8am – 8:45am Bib pick up and Check in at the 3W Races Tent, Walk Up Registration Opens
- 8am – 9am In-Kind Donation Drop Off at the 3W Tent
- 9am RACE STARTS (for all distances)
- 9:45am 5k Awards Ceremony
- 10:00am After-Party Drink Deal
***The finish line will always remain open until all participants have returned and time will always be recorded!
After Party Details
Head to the Kachina Southwestern Grill after the race and show your big to get BOGO Margs, Beer, Wine or a Well Cocktail. The grill is located inside the Westin Hotel!
- The race will go on no matter what weather shows up that day, so be prepared!
- Bring your own water bottle (They won’t have cups, but will have water coolers)
- There will be post race snacks that can include bagels, bananas, etc.
- Did you know that you can bring your dog to run with you? Just make sure your dog is on a leash, doesn’t trip anyone of course and is well behaved. The event will offer water at the finish area for your dog!
- You may also participate in the race with a stroller. As long as your child remains in your stroller, they do not have to be registered as another participant. If not, they will have to be registered and have a waiver on file due to safety. They recommend starting towards the back of the group, so the quick runners without strollers can get by.
This event helps support housing homeless, feeding families and helping children succeed. Here are some great ideas that could help, but all donations are welcome!
- Canned Fruit
- Breakfast Cereals
- Cooking Oils
For more information check out the Six Pack Series Website here: http://sixpackseries.com/winter-series.html
How Can I Help You?
This is a great opportunity for if you’re just getting into running or even if you’re a seasoned runner! Would you like more information on the North Metro Denver area or the real estate market specifically? If so click here to download my current market report on the area or visit this link – http://christinakernexpert.com/market-report-newsletter/
I want to provide my clients with interesting and up-to-date information so they can make informed decisions. If you think that my expertise and positive attitude might be of service to you don’t hesitate to reach out and contact me!